Frequently Asked Questions

What is your area of service?

We service Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, Saddlebrooke, Green Valley, Quail Creek, Sahuarita and Vail.

What are your hours of operation?

Our office is open 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday throiugh Thursday and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm on Friday.  Our service technicians work 7:30 – 4:00 Monday through Friday. We do not offer emergency or weekend schedules.

Where are you located?

Our address is 2100 N. Wilmot, Suite 101 and is on the short part of Wilmot between Pima and Grant. We are on the east side of the street in Commerce Park Center and the very first office. For directions, click the Get Directions button in the map below.

Are you licensed and insured?

Yes, we are licensed and bonded with the Arizona Registrar of Contractors, license number ROC CR65-094948. We also carry business liability insurance.

Are your estimates free?

In most cases, the estimates are free. We do charge a $25 estimate fee for Green Valley, Quail Creek, Sahuarita, Vail and some areas of Marana west and north of Continental Ranch. This fee is applied to any order of $425 or more (excluding tax).

Do I have to sit home all day for an estimate or installation?

No, we will give you a two hour time frame in which we will arrive for the estimate or installation. In the case of installation, we will also give you an approximate time it takes to complete the installation.

How long does it take once I place an order?

It depends on the product and the size of the order on the time frame of the installation. Once the order is confirmed the office will give a date for the installation.

What is the difference between a bug screen and a sun screen?

A bug screen is a screen that usually fits only on 1/2 of your window to keep the majority of the bugs out while the window is open. A sunscreen is a screen that covers your entire window to reduce the heat from entering the house. The usual reduction is up to 80% and 90% and is installed on the outside of the window.

How can I tell if my window is single pane or dual pane?

Dual and triple windows have a spacer between the glass. Single pane is only one pane of glass and if you wrap your fingers around the glass, it will seem as though your fingers are touching.

Does a complete window need to be replaced if my dual or triple pane window fogs or gets broken?

In most cases, no. Only the glass insulated unit that is affected needs to be replaced.

How do I know if I need safety glass?

You probably don’t know. We can help you with that decision. The International Building Codes and the International Fire Codes dictate what has to be safety glass.